Online Counseling Session
What is Online Counseling?
Online Counseling or Virtual Therapy can be just as effective as face to face therapy. It consists of either a phone session, a video session, and/or email/texting sessions. Counselors trained in Online Counseling use HIPAA standards to ensure you privacy and confidentiality. Want to know more about counseling in general, read more about counseling.
How do I start?
Are you a potential new client?
Before you book an appointment, please contact me at 772-631-6138, email@example.com, or fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page. This way we can make sure we're a good fit for each other.
Are you an existing client?
If yes, you may purchase this service as an add-on to your existing counseling sessions. As always in case of any real emergency call 911.
What are the online counseling fees?
Online Counseling is usually offered at a higher rate than regular face-to-face counseling. The time slots are designed to offer you peak hours. For example, a 5pm or 6pm on Monday is not within my normal working hours. Any time slots, within my regular working hours are offered at my regular fee. You can check by clicking on the times offered.
How can I make the best of my phone/video session?
- Make sure our sessions are scheduled at a convenient time for you.
- Make sure you're in a location that allows for complete privacy from onlookers, or from others who may over hear.
- Make sure you're not driving or intoxicated during our counseling sessions.
- Do have a note pad, so that you can make the most of our conversations, goals, and objectives.
- Do supply me with your phone number when booking this apt.
I look forward to talking with you!
With lots of care,
Dr Constance DelGiudice