MAKE YOUR JOURNEY COUNT
Hello, and welcome to my company - Dr Constance DelGiudice.
Because I only work in areas I'm confident, I give you my best. I love working with people, so I’m happy that you arrived here.
The following is a clickable list of all my services. Read through or just jump to the service(s) that best suits your needs so that you can learn more. I’ve built this site so you have access to the various ways to go about challenging an issue as well as the ability to gain valuable information via this site and my newsletter.
There is nothing better than being in a relationship where you feel loved, wanted, and valued, a relationship where you can be yourself and your partner supports and encourages who you are. Don’t settle for less!
Sexual expression is a natural and healthy part of life. A life without healthy sex is a life without true connection, intimacy, love, and celebration. When relationships are at their best, we thrive and feel alive.
Getting your child the appropriate counseling at the first signs of trouble is essential. I use best practice methods in child and adolescent counseling.
Coaching is a here-and-now technique that guides you to achieve your highest potential in your life, relationships, career, and beyond.
In summary my services can be categorized as the following:
- Mental Health Counseling (Individual Counseling, Relationship Counseling, Sex Therapy, Child/Adolescent Counseling, and Hypnotherapy & Trauma Therapy).
- Coaching (Business Coaching, Life Coaching, Relationship/Sexuality Coaching, and Hypnosis).
- Supervision (For Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapists).
- Consulting (Speaking Engagements, Trainings, Peer Consultations).
- Resources (Books, Ebooks, Courses, Blogs, etc.).
Areas I don’t counsel, as a first-presenting issue, are active (current) domestic violence and eating disorders. Also, because I value you and realize counseling is an investment, I’ll tell you before your visit, if I don’t think I’m a good fit. If we are not a good fit, I’ll make every effort to give you referrals or at least point you in an appropriate direction.